As dusk gives way to night, the vibrant tones of nature become muted as moonlight casts a soft glow. Moon On Over is inspired by those muted tones and features a soft peach hue that shifts to pink, lime, and grass green. Micro holo flakes add sparkle and shine to this magnetic flake top coat. Best worn over black or other dark colors when used with a strong magnet, Moon On Over can also be worn alone in 2-3 coats when not magnetized for a unique multichrome finish.
Type: Magnetic Multichrome Flakie
Base Type: 5 Free Base
Glitter Load: None
Glitter Size: None
Recommended Coats: Best in 1 coat after a dark color, or 2-3 coats alone. See instructions below.
Notes: You will need a strong magnet to get the effect to work. Purchase our magnet here or try our new ring magnet for a unique look.
KBShimmer Magnetic Multichrome and Duochrome polishes are a fun way to bring a unique and nearly 3D effect to your nails. With the use of the KBShimmer magnet, a linear design will appear, drying to a beautiful, shifty pattern on your nails.
1. Prep nails with KBShimmer Basic Training or Fillin’ Groovy Base Coat.
2. Apply 1 coat over black or another dark color polish
3. Immediately after application, hold magnet 1/4 inch away from nail at an angle. Hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds.
4. The longer and closer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the pattern will be.
5. Repeat steps 2-3 with every nail.
6. Finish with KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick-dry top coat. Again, hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds after top coat application.
7. As polish dries, pattern will spread out. The longer you hold the magnet when drying, the less it will spread.
This listing is for a standard full-sized 15ml /.5oz bottle with our glitter grabbing flat brush. Two stainless steel balls are included in every polish bottle.