Magnetic polishes are an out of this world invention. With the power of a magnet, color is attracted to areas of the nail, and with movement and different viewing angles, shift colors and location on the nail for a futuristic 3D effect.
Earth, with is rolling hills of green, vast blue oceans, and rich and vibrant jungles must be a wondrous site to see in space. This magnetic multichrome starts with vibrant shades of green and shifts through shades of lavender and silver, for a delicate shift as beautiful as nature itself.
Type: Magnetic Multi-Chrome
Glitter Load: None
Glitter Size: None
Recommended Coats: Best worn in 2-3 coats, or 1-2 coats over black. See instructions below.
Notes: You will need a strong magnet to get the effect to work, purchase our magnet here.
INSTRUCTIONS: KBShimmer Magnetic Multichrome and Duochrome polishes are a fun way to bring a unique and near 3D effect to your nails. With use of the KBShimmer magnet, a linear design will appear, drying to a beautiful shifty pattern on your nails. For a true galaxy feel, top with A Star Is Formed, the KBShimmer micro holo flake top coat.
1. Prep nails with KBShimmer Basic Training or Fillinâ€™ Groovy Base Coat.
2. Apply 1 coat of Magnetic Polish to all 10 nails and let dry. (Optional, apply 1 coat of black polish before first coat of magnetic polish.)
3. Apply a second, thick coat of magnetic polish on 1 nail. Ensure polish is thick, but not dripping.
4. Immediately after application, hold magnet 1/4 inch away from nail at an angle. Hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds.
5. The longer and closer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the pattern will be.
6. Repeat with a third coat if desired, holding magnet in the same place as previously held.
7. Continue, repeating steps 3-6 with each additional nail. Top with holographic glitter top coat for a true galaxy feel.
8. Finish with KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick dry top coat. Again, hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds after top coat application.
9. As polish dries, pattern will spread out. The longer you hold the magnet when drying, the less it will spread.