Magnetic polishes are an out of this world invention. With the power of a magnet, color is attracted to areas of the nail, and with movement and different viewing angles, shift colors and location on the nail for a futuristic 3D effect.
If you are looking for a fiery polish, this magnetic multichrome is it! Like the molten flares of the sun, Solar Flair nail polish shifts from shades of gold and yellow, to hot oranges and reds.
Type: Magnetic Multi-Chrome
Base Type: 5 Free Base
Glitter Load: None
Glitter Size: None
Recommended Coats: Best worn in 2-3 coats, or 1-2 coats over black. See instructions below.
Notes: You will need a strong magnet to get the effect to work, purchase our magnet here.
INSTRUCTIONS: KBShimmer Magnetic Multichrome and Duochrome polishes are a fun way to bring a unique and near 3D effect to your nails. With use of the KBShimmer magnet, a linear design will appear, drying to a beautiful shifty pattern on your nails. For a true galaxy feel, top with A Star Is Formed, the KBShimmer micro holo flake top coat.
1. Prep nails with KBShimmer Basic Training or Fillinâ€™ Groovy Base Coat.
2. Apply 1 coat of Magnetic Polish to all 10 nails and let dry. (Optional, apply 1 coat of black polish before first coat of magnetic polish.)
3. Apply a second, thick coat of magnetic polish on 1 nail. Ensure polish is thick, but not dripping.
4. Immediately after application, hold magnet 1/4 inch away from nail at an angle. Hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds.
5. The longer and closer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the pattern will be.
6. Repeat with a third coat if desired, holding magnet in the same place as previously held.
7. Continue, repeating steps 3-6 with each additional nail. Top with holographic glitter top coat for a true galaxy feel.
8. Finish with KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick dry top coat. Again, hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds after top coat application.
9. As polish dries, pattern will spread out. The longer you hold the magnet when drying, the less it will spread.