On a chilly winter’s evening, many of us look up at the sky and wonder what is out there. We look for that one bright star to guide us or wish upon, or just hope to see a glimpse of holiday magic. Space-ial Edition is a deep purple polish with a galaxies worth of holo flakes and strong blue shimmer. When used with a magnet, the shimmer gathers like the Milky Way, seeming to move with the flick of your fingers for a truly space-ial manicure. As with all magnetics, it is important to work quick when using the magnet, this effect will be more scattered and subtle than the magnetics in the launch party collection, and can be worn without the magnet effect too! Best in 2 coats.
Type: Magnetic Multi-Chrome
Base Type: 5 Free Base
Glitter Load: None
Glitter Size: None
Recommended Coats: Best worn in 2 coats, or 1-2 coats over black. See instructions below.
Notes: You will need a strong magnet to get the effect to work, purchase our magnet here.
INSTRUCTIONS: KBShimmer Magnetic polishes are a fun way to bring a unique and near 3D effect to your nails. With use of the KBShimmer magnet, a linear design will appear, drying to a beautiful shifty pattern on your nails. For a true galaxy feel, top with A Star Is Formed, the KBShimmer micro holo flake top coat.
1. Prep nails with KBShimmer Basic Training or Fillin’ Groovy Base Coat.
2. Apply 1 coat of Magnetic Polish let dry. (Optional, apply 1 coat of black polish before first coat of magnetic polish.)
3. Apply a second, thick coat of magnetic polish on 1 nail. Ensure polish is thick, but not dripping.
4. Immediately after application, hold magnet 1/4 inch away from nail at an angle. Hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds.
5. The longer and closer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the pattern will be.
6. Repeat with a third coat if desired, holding magnet in the same place as previously held.
7. Continue, repeating steps 1-6 with each additional nail.
8. Finish with KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick dry top coat. Again, hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds after top coat application.
9. As polish dries, pattern will spread out. The longer you hold the magnet when drying, the less it will spread.